AI Automation Toolkit
The use of AI to automate tasks has been increasing over the past few years. Manufacturing, healthcare, finance, and transportation industries use AI-based apps or services to automate business processes and functions.
These services can also automate repetitive tasks traditionally done by humans, such as payroll processing and financial report generation.
Some other examples include:
- Smart assistants: AI is the backbone of intelligent assistants like Siri, Alexa, and Google Home, which users can access through most mobile phones and integrations in their cars and smart home devices.
- Social media monitoring: AI is being used to monitor social media for trends and insights.
- Task Automation: AI can automate repetitive tasks such as data entry, customer support, and document processing. People can free up their time to do more complex tasks, thus improving their efficiency and reducing errors.
- Customer Interaction: I'm sure you've encountered virtual assistants when you visit your bank's website. AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants automate customer queries by answering questions and performing transactions for improved customer service and support.
AI automation tools evolve their approach to tasks as they learn from the data they receive. With the need for greater versatility, AI can adapt in response to its surroundings independently, giving it far more flexibility and power.
Let's look at a few AI-powered services that can help you automate your daily tasks.
Make.com is a powerful and versatile no-code automation platform that can automate various tasks. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features, making it a good choice for businesses of all sizes.
Here are some examples of what you can use their service for:
- Drive high-quality leads and more inbound sourced revenue with effective lead generation
- Close more deals faster with automated lead routing and contract management.
- Avoid security breaches and minimize disruptions by identifying incidents immediately.
- Provide a seamless onboarding experience and place skilled candidates more quickly.
Xembly is a meeting management and automation platform that uses AI to help teams schedule, take notes, and complete action items from meetings. It integrates with popular calendaring and communication tools like Google Calendar, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
Some of their features include:
- The AI assistant handles everything from simple 1:1s to the most complex scheduling requests conversationally.
- Unlike generic meeting notes solutions, Xembly filters out non-critical information and precisely captures the most vital meeting moments.
- Their smart task manager brings purpose to your schedule with automated task tracking and relevant time blocking.
- The assistant analyzes your priorities, schedule, and team's time usage to enhance productivity.
Bardeen.ai is a no-code automation platform that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help users automate tasks and workflows.
- In sales, it helps you find and contact your ideal buyers.
- You can automate candidate sourcing and qualifications for recruiting purposes.
- Their no-code automation builder lets you quickly connect your favorite apps and complete your manual work! Add actions on a canvas to create custom automation.
- Scrape any website in minutes.
To increase team productivity, Levity enables users to train their AI on documents, images, or text data to perform daily, repetitive tasks.
- Instantly pull out essential information from text data and log it into your tools to generate key insights.
- Classify incoming emails, send a Slack notification and create a draft reply.
- Summarize lengthy tickets, classify them by topic, assign them to the correct agent and generate a draft reply.
- Extract product specifications from orders and generate a personalized confirmation email.
UiPath's robotic process automation (RPA) platform can automate a wide range of tasks, from data entry to complex functions like customer service and fraud detection.
UiPath's RPA platform consists of many products, a few of them are:
- UiPath Studio: UiPath Studio is advanced automation software that gives everyone, from business users to advanced RPA developers, the suitable automation canvas to build great software robots—and organizations the right governance tools to manage them all.
- UiPath Robot: UiPath software robots are intelligent, reliable, flexible, and eager to take on many tedious tasks. UiPath Robots interact with screens, systems, and data like people do. And they do it with people, too!
- UiPath Orchestrator: This product gives you the power to provision, deploy, trigger, monitor, measure, and track the work of attended and unattended robots—so your entire digital workforce is secure and productive.
Subscribe to our blog today for product announcements
and feature updates, straight to your inbox.
Purpose Driven Design, How Metrics Shape User Experience
Discover how purpose-driven design and metrics enhance user experience for optimal results.
How Data Analytics Can Illuminate Consumer Sentiments
How do you measure what people feel about your brand? Using Sentiment Analysis that's how.